In collaboration with our industry leading partners ISD can facilitate the design and delivery of customised diversity and inclusion measurement of people associated with your sport organisations. The BelongINg MetricTM captures key factors relating to diversity, equity and inclusion for staff, board and volunteers working within your organisation. Sport organisations will uncover rich insights about the diverse demographics and experiences highlighting intersectional factors and issues in the workplace. Organisations can also establish a benchmark from which to improve.
Use this service for:
- Identify diversity demographics
- Gather key metrics defining intersectional experiences and perspectives
- Gain insights to inform inclusion strategy
- Set a benchmark from which to improve
- Customisable survey design, deployment and data collection
- Expert analysis
- Comprehensive report and recommendations
- Video presentation of result to share in your organisation
About the analysis:
- Demographics: Breakdowns of demographic response by role, location, or any other variables needed.
- Scale Responses: Breakdowns by question, category, role, percentage of respondents, and count of respondents.
- Individualised metric score: Factor analysis is used to provide a benchmark score related to workplace belonging that can be compared across demographic responses, roles, locations, and any other variables available.
What are the categories included?
- Fear and Psychological Safety
ISD is the exclusive Australian provider of the BelongINg Metric and INclusion INdex in partnership with Bingo Impact and INclusion INcorporated.